Monday, January 29, 2007

Simply Perfect...

In two words that is what my weekend was. Simply Perfect. Friday started out with me relaxing in bed, watching my Gilmore Girls and having my parents come in and wish me happy birthday. The most relaxing part of my day was going to Forbici Salon for my massage...which I will be doing more often. After that I came home and mom made me some wonderful pasta accompanied by my Nani's awesome meatballs!! I got ready to head out for the evening with Heather and Chris and their friend Andy. Saturday morning Heather and Andy made an awesome breakfast and I spent the day just hangin around watching movies and relaxing. I went home and got ready to go out with Vicki, Matt, Eric, and Heather...or so I thought. Vicki and Matt came to pick me up and we went to Bogie's in Mt. Prospect. We went upstairs to the bar area and then up another flight of stairs to where many of my friends surprised me!! I don't think you could have wiped the smile off of my face!

I was in pure shock. I ran around and gave hugs to everyone and just really couldn't believe it. As the night continued on, more people showed up and we drank and ate and laughed and talked and as I looked outside I noticed it had begun to snow. And I thought to myself...it's perfect. Simply perfect.

So this is a huge thank you to everyone involved with deceiving me and for throwing me an awesome birthday party!! You will never know how special you made me feel and you will never know how much I appreciate your time and effort!! Thank you Vicki, Matt, Eric, Heather, Chris, Andy, Jamie, Jen, Dee, Pat, Michelle, Nicole, Mishy, Josh, Andy, and everyone else that was there! I hope you all had as much fun as I did!!

Thank you all!!!!

2 Comments:

At 2/04/2007 10:40 PM, Blogger Simply Me said...

i wish i coulda been there! i miss you tons right now and need a big hug from my cush! i think a road trip is order sometime... maybe? please? :( anyway, i'm glad you had a great birthday and know that i love you tons and don't know what i'd do without you!!!

 
At 2/14/2007 8:28 PM, Blogger Gail said...

Steph, Hey Happy Birthday. Your weekend sounded so fun. 25 now wow. That is how old Molly is. I can hardly believe you are that old. Tell your folks I said hi from Colorado..Love Ya, Aunt Gail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home